OnePlus How to manage Game Space settingsOnePlus 635
Game Space is a game-launcher that comes pre-installed on the OnePlus smartphone and is initially available as an app.
When games are installed from the Play Store, no app icon is added to the home screen by default, but only to the Game Space library.
Game Space comes with settings to not be disturbed while playing, but also to optimize the performance of the device.
The following setting options are available:
- Hide Game Space
- Show game icons in Game Space only
- Show instant games in Game Space
- Answering calls via speaker
- How to show notifications
- Notifications for 3rd party calls
- Disable automatic brightness
- Graphics Optimization
- Intelligent network management
- Fnatic mode
- Open Game Space
- Open the menu
- Open the Settings
- Enable or disable the desired feature