Call barring makes it possible to block calls when roaming is activated, for example.
In the same way, you can either block all incoming or outgoing calls on your Xiaomi smartphone. Call barring can be found in the phone settings, which has the following options:
- All outgoing calls
- International outgoing calls
- International outgoing calls except to home (PLMN)
- All incoming calls
- Allow incoming calls while roaming
Note: If dual SIM is used, we select the relevant SIM card first.
If a password is required, please request it from your network provider.
- Tap on Phone
- Open the Menu
- Tap on Settings
- Tap on Calling accounts
- Tap on Advanced settings
- Tap on Call barring
- Choose a SIM card (Dual SIM)
- Turn On/Off an Option
- Enter the call barring password and tap OK