We can activate a fast SOS on the OnePlus smartphone that immediately dials the local emergency number as soon as the on/off button is pressed in quick succession.
To activate the fast SOS or emergency call, we have the choice between the following options, whereby the camera quick start is deactivated via the on/off button to ensure proper function:
- Quickly press the power button for 3 times for SOS
- Quickly press the power button for 5 times for SOS
Note: In addition to the default setting "Call local emergency number", we can also release the location for the defined emergency contacts.
- Open the Settings
- Tap on Security & lock screen
- Tap on Emergency rescue
- Tap on Power button for quick SOS
- Choose Quickly press the power button for 3 or 5 times for SOS or Disable