We can set an automatic on/off time on the OnePlus smartphone, which causes the device to start or shut down automatically, so that it is not disturbed during the night, for example, and we can also set a rest period for the battery, which also reduces consumption.
Note: The switch-on and switch-off time can be (de)activated individually, for example to manually switch off the device.
- Open the Settings
- Tap on Utilities
- Tap on Scheduled power on/off
- Enable Power on
- Tap on Set time to power on
- Set the time to power on and tap OK
- Enable Power off
- Tap on Set time to power off
- Set the time to power off and tap OK