We can have screen content on the OnePlus smartphone read aloud to us after it has been selected or tapped.
After activating the read aloud function, we also get another button in the navigation bar that offers the following options for controlling read aloud after tapping:
- Tap on a specific element, for example on text or an image.
- Drag your finger across the screen to select multiple items.
- Tap the play button to hear everything on screen.
- Select text that appears inside the camera view.
- Open the Settings
- Tap on System
- Tap on Accessibility
- Tap on Select to Speak
- Enable or disable Select to Speak
- Tap on Allow
- Confirm with Got it