We can set up an individual power plan for each app on the Xiaomi smartphone. When power saving mode is enabled, the app is handled according to the selected plan. The following power saving options can be enabled:
- No restrictions: Power saving does not restrict app activities.
- Power-saving mode (recommended): Identify apps and activities to run important processes.
- Restrict background applications: Some features (such as push notifications) may be affected, but apps will not be closed.
- Restrict background activity: Apps are closed to save power.
- Open the Settings
- Tap on Battery & performance
- Tap on App battery saver
- Choose an app
- Choose No restrictions, Battery saver (recommended), Restrict background apps or Restrict background activity