By default, the SIM card comes with a pre-defined PIN. It's rare that you can remember it well, so it's useful to be able to change it on your Xiaomi smartphone.
Note: If the PIN has been entered incorrectly three times in a row, we need the eight-digit SIM-PUK to unlock the SIM card, which we can find in the SIM card documentation next to the PIN.
- Tap on Settings
- Tap on Passwords & security
- Tap on Privacy
- Choose a SIM card (Dual SIM)
- Tap on Change SIM PIN
- Enter the current PIN and tap OK
- Enter the new PIN and tap OK
- Enter the new PIN again and tap OK