We can enable a shortcut of the operating aids on the Huawei smartphone to get quick access to a feature, such as TalkBack or colour correction. To do this, we press both volume buttons for three seconds. We can determine whether this function is already allowed on the lock screen.
Note: In this guide we will enable the volume key shortcut, select a function and give permission to be available from the lock screen. The above steps are for illustration purposes only and can be skipped.
- Open the Settings
- Tap on Accessibility features
- Tap on Accessibility
- Tap on Accessibility shortcut
- Enable or disable Accessibility shortcut
- Confirm with OK
- Enable or disable Allow when screen is locked
- Tap on Select feature
- Select an accessibility feature