If you activate the "Read aloud" function on the Huawei smartphone, you can have the screen contents read aloud by tapping on an element. If you tap on the symbol in the navigation bar, you will have the following control options:
- Tap a specific item, such as text or an image.
- Drag your finger across the screen to select multiple items.
- Tap the Play button to hear the text.
Note: If we activate "Read aloud", an additional symbol appears in the navigation bar at the bottom right. The playback functions can be accessed via this.
- Open the settings
- Tap on Accessibility features
- Tap on Accessibility
- Tap on Select to Speak
- Activate or deactivate Select to Speak
- Tap on OK