With the Voice Assistant, elements can be read aloud on the Samsung device; once the spoken audio guide has been activated, it is quite cumbersome to deactivate it, as the operation is also somewhat different than usual.
- Tapping once reads out the element and is marked/framed in blue
- Tap twice on the highlighted item to start the app or open Preferences
- Scrolling with two fingers instead of one
This guide shows how to disable Voice Assistant (commonly called TalkBack on Android) on the Samsung device.
- Tap on Settings
- Tap twice on Settings
- Swipe with two fingers to scroll down
- Tap on Accessibility
- Tap twice on Accessibility
- Tap on Screen reader
- Tap twice on Screen reader
- Tap on Voice Assistant
- Tap twice on Voice Assistant
- Tap on OK
- Tap twice on OK