USB Connection Mode
The first time you connect using the USB cable, a pop-up window appears on the Samsung device to select the purpose of the USB connection, the selected setting is saved and will be selected again when you connect again.
Afterwards, the transfer mode can be changed via the notification field. The following options are available:
- Transferring files / Android Auto
- USB tethering
- Transferring images
- Charge Phone Only
Note: To change the setting, the USB cable must be connected.
- Plug the USB cable into the Samsung-Phone
- Drag down the notification bar
- Tap on Android System
- Tap on Tap for another USB options
- Choose the desired USB Mode