With Focus Mode it is possible to lock all apps on the Samsung device that have not been added in the exceptions.
On the Samsung device, you can add another mode in addition to two predefined modes, but you can also rename or delete all three modes.
The Focus Mode can be deactivated after the start via the same settings or via the notification window (status bar).
- Tap on Settings
- Tap on Digital Wellbeing and parental controls
- Choose Work/Me time or tap on Add
- Enter a Name and tap Save
- Tap on Edit
- Choose one or more Apps and tap Done
- Set the Duration and tap Start