Table of contents
The quick settings
The OnePlus smartphone's quick settings can be accessed by swiping two fingers from the top of the screen.
There we find numerous accesses to the most important functions of the smartphone without having to search for a long time in the settings.
The icons or symbols of the quick settings can be added, removed or arranged as desired.
The following functions are available:
- Mobile data
- Battery Saver
- Airplane mode
- Night mode
- Reading mode
- Zen Mode
- Screen recorder
- Switch data card (SIM 1/2)
- Do not disturb
- Screen cast
- Data saver
- Invert colors
- Focus mode
- Live caption
- Nearby share
- Swipe with two fingers to open the quick settings
- Enable or disable the desired function/feature
Edit quick settings
We can customize or edit the quick settings of the status bar on the OnePlus smartphone and add, move, arrange or remove icons to functions or features.
By tapping on the edit icon, we can access the other quick settings that have not yet been added. By dragging an icon to the upper area, it will be saved as a shortcut.
- Swipe downwards with two fingers
- Tap on Edit
- Swipe left or right to browse the quick settings
- Tap and hold an icon
- Drag the icon in upper area to add it to the quick settings
- Release the icon to position it
- Tap on Back